Attack the trails and get some air as you take the plunge into freeriding with our Evergreen East advanced instructors! Dial in your trail skills with a variety of wheel lifts, advanced cornering, jumping techniques, and drops. Evergreen East’s Intro to Freeride class at Silver Mountain Bike Park is focused on cornering, drops, jumps, and additional techniques to get your wheels off the ground.
- Ideally have taken Level 1 & Level 2 MTB Skills from Evergreen East.
- Understand body positions
- Understand braking and shifting
- Perform front wheel lift (not a manual or wheelie)
- At a minimum, comfortable on intermediate trails with steep grades and trail features.
Questions? Please call Penny 509-979-5916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $155 includes lift ticket. Member pricing is lower
Bonus: This class will be held at Silver Mountain Bike Park in Kellogg, Idaho. Lift ticket is included in the price! What a deal!